I used my cat Sunsilk as the model for my game theme: Cat and Mouse!
When I was little the game “Cat and Mouse” referred to the game where somebody puts their hands underneath another person’s and they had to turn over and slap their hands before they moved them away. I know there are multiple names for that game but that is what it was for me.
Cat and Mouse can be used to describe any chase…game or otherwise!
I am going to just list the polishes I used for this post because there was a lot of mixing. If you would like more information please comment:
- Milani “Black Swift”, “Dark Coffee”
- SpaRitual “Howl”, “Running with Wolves”
- Urban Outfitters “Westside”
- Color Club “Poptastic”, “Warhol”, “Twiggie”
- Cult Nails “Deal with It”
- butter London “Scuppered”
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear “White On”
- Zoya “Gwin”
Hi, my name is Monica and I have RA.