Galaxies is the prompt I am most excited for! I love working on galaxy nails. They are time-consuming but so much fun!
No matter what I do, it will still look like a galaxy. It is my nail-art dream!
- Zoya “Goldie”
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear “White On”
- Milani High Speed Fast Dry “Black Swift”
- Urban Decay Naked “Hustle”
- Urban Outfitters “Mystic”
- Cult Nails “Feel Me Up”
- Color Club “Wham! Pow!” (orange), “Poptastic” (pink), “Pucci-licious” (light purple)
- Nfu Oh “Opal Nfu 51”
- butter London “Knackered”
- INM “Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat – Gold”
- Seche Vite “Dry Fast Top Coat”
- Small sponge pieces held with tweezers
- Regular sponging (wedge foundation sponges)
- Multiple artists brushes
I started with one coat of Milani “Black Swift”. I love this black creme. It applies wonderfully in one coat. It does not dry as quickly as some of the other high speed Milani polishes so it has time to set evenly.
On my pinky, ring, and middle finger I added one coat of Urban Outfitters “Mystic”.
On my index and thumb I applied one coat of Nfu Oh “Opal Nfu 51”.
I alternated colors and top coat (Seche Vite) to give the manicure a 3D effect.
I applied Seche Vite before the polishes dried completely so that they blended together.
I used Bundle Monster plate “BM-311” to stamp some stars in Zoya “Goldie” to add dimension.
I sponged Nfu Oh on every nail to bring out the base color.
Finally, I applied two generous coats of INM top coat.
This is the first time I used colors in my galaxy. Most of my galaxy nails are a variation of this.
I am really proud of this manicure because I can see specific components, but it is also hazy like the night sky!
Hi, my name is Monica and I have RA.