The weather warms up so I start my search for new spring clothes. My first stop: Nordstrom. I have a couple of brands I love at the store and lucky for me, they are usually on sale. I strolled the website and highlighted some of my favorites below.
I am having serious trench envy. I do not own any true trench coats so I cannot help but fall in love with the bright colors. I mean…cobalt???
1. Until I own my own Chanel this Jessica McClintock Tweed Clutch comes as a close second!
2. What a freaking bright color. I love the double buttons and short length on this Michael Kors Double Breasted Trench Coat
3. I love the simplicity and muted color of this Via Spiga Hooded Trench which is perfect for a cloudy day!
4. This is probably my favorite of the entire bunch: short length, not a lot of buttons, a cinched waist, bright color. This Ellen Tracy Short Trench Coat is on my list!
5. Halogen is one of my favorite brands. The Silk & Cotton shirts are light, airy and are both casual and professional!
6. Caslon is another of my favorite brands. The material is light and durable, perfect for me! Caslon is one of the few brands whose shirts are a little shorter. My torso is super super short so I opt for baggier bright tops like this V-Back Sweater.
7. These Cotton Shirts from Caslon are comfortable and sheer; perfect for the spring! I was drawn to the subtle green squares on this one.
8. Because of that short torso of mine I usually style fitted bottoms and baggy or less fitted tops so how can I say no to this bright red Madewell Linen Tee?
Do you like any of my picks? What are you going to wear this Spring?
Hi, my name is Monica and I have RA.